Welcome to Arts & Sciences Lodge No. 792
- Special Meeting - May 10, Fellow Craft Degree, Ohio Village Lodge, 10 am
- Stated Meeting - May 15, Lodge of Entered Apprentices, Type-written Ritual program - Learning the Right Words, 7:30 pm
- Special Meeting of Avery Lodge - May 20, Past Masters Night, Master Mason Degree, 7:30 pm
- District Awards Night - May 22, Luther B. Turner Lodge, 7 pm
- Stated Meeting - May 29, 7:30 pm, Lodge of Entered Apprentices, Lecture: Reading Freemasonry by Bro. Jose Diaz, 7: 30 pm
- Ohio Masonic Home Day - June 6, Springfield Masonic Community, 11 am - 3 pm
- Stated Meeting - June 19, Open Meeting for Family & Guests, 7:30 pm
- St. John the Baptist Day Observance - June 22, Barley's Smoke House, Hawaiian Shirt Night, 5 pm
"Masonry, according to the general acceptation of of the term, is an Art founded on the principles of Geometry, and directed to the service and convenience of mankind. But Freemasonry embracing a wider range, and having a more noble object in view, namely, the cultivation and improvement of the human mind, may, with more propriety, be called a Science, although its lessons for the most part are veiled in Allegory and illustrated by Symbols."
--Excerpt from The Lectures of the Three Degrees in Craft Masonry, published by A. Lewis, London: MDCCCCXVII.
Welcome to the web site of Arts & Sciences Lodge No. 792. Our Lodge was duly constituted by the Grand Lodge of Ohio on October 30, 2010, marking the culmination of a three year effort to create a Lodge that offered its members and visitors an opportunity to enjoy the full measure of what Freemasonry has to offer by way of tradition, education, and personal improvement.
Arts & Sciences Lodge meets monthly on the third and fifth Thursdays at Avery Masonic Hall, 3980 Main Street, Hilliard, Ohio. Members & visitors dine together at 6pm on the 2nd floor of the Old Bag of Nails restaurant in Hilliard, and the Lodge opens at 7:30 pm.
Each meeting features a discussion of some Masonic topic in addition to any initiations or short administrative business.
Masonic visitors are always welcome! If you are a Freemason and would like to visit, please contact the Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org, so that he can share the evening's agenda with you.